CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nice day today


What a nice day today it's warm and I see the sun shining outside. Huh I like it when the sun show up and shine. I hate cold weather and I prefer to have hot weather than cold lol. I could enjoy more during the summer than during the cold weather because durng the summer I do gardening, and I enjoy planting vegetables, fruits, flowers and corn. Last summer I planted some various vegetables, fruits and lots of corn. And I always went outside to check them, see if theres weeds growing on them and see how their doing. I also always water them because during the summer it's so warm and dry sometimes it's even hot. Anyway, I'm looking forward the summer. Summer and spring is my favorite seasons here.

0 comments: