CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wish you a...

Glitter Graphics

Saturday Glitters - MySpace Comments


Glitter Graphics

Glitter Fairy Graphics


Glitter Graphics

Glitter Fairy Graphics


Today is our shopping day but too bad we can't go shopping because my husband is going to work tonight even it's a weekend. His boss asked him last night to work overtime tonight. From 4 o'clock to 12pm at night. Well it pays 25 bucks per hour and my husband can't turn it down. Imagine $200 just for 8 hours work isn't that good? My husband works so very hard and I just want to let him stay home today instead of go shopping, so that he won't be too tired and he has energy to work tonight. About Sarah she went to adventist church today with her grandpa for now he's grandpa is taking her to church but hopefully soon we can come back attending church and we are the one to take her to church instead of her grandpa. Her grandpa is ok but I don't want him complaining and rushing us to dress Sarah every saturday morning. It makes me mad sometimes especially if I'm sleepy in the morning. But anyway, we're just going to spend our saturday at home. No shopping, no outing just stay home relax and watch TV and maybe I'll do my homework later. Wash dishes, do laundry and etc. How about you guys how's your saturday going? thanks for coming by..

0 comments: